One Way Vision
One Way Vision
Here at Burst, we can Design, Print, Laminate and Install One Way Vision for either Automotive use or Flat Application. One Way Vision is a fantastic way to block vision from the outside but allow vision from the inside.Tell me more!
How does it work?One Way Vision media has small perforated holes that make up 50-70% of the surface area. The material is backed with a black adhesive so that your eyes focus on the space through the perforated surface. Because the outside of the media is printed on a white surface, your eye’s focus on the printed graphic instead of the tiny holes.
Is it Road Worthy when used on a Vehicle?
We use a VicRoads approved AutoView media with an Ultra Clear Laminate so yes, One Way Vision is road worthy!
There’s a range of advantages for using One Way Vision on your vehicle!Some of these advantages include:
- Improved Security
- Perfect Signage Placement
- Block Out Sunlight
One Way Vision can be used on virtually any clear surface! It’s a perfect way to block out prying eyes and maintain a clear view of the outside world! Advantages include:
- Block Out 50% Sunlight
- Block Vision from the outside
- Capitalise on un-used space
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
+ How long does One Way Vision last?
+ Is One Way Vision covered by warranty?
+ Can you print on One Way Vision?
+ How much does One Way Vision cost?
Things you should know about One Way Vision
- One Way Vision is not covered by a manufacturer warranty
- We warrant our workmanship for 12 months post install
- One Way Vision should not be cleaned using high pressure water
- We use VicRoads approved AutoView media, but not all signage places do!
- One Way Vision can take up to 3 weeks to ‘settle’ post install
- We recommend restricting the use of rear windscreen wipers
- We can print One Way Vision with any graphic you require!